In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and the Community, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, we inform you that this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every effort possible and proportionate so as not to damage their rights.
In fact, we believe that the user must know the purpose and type of data collected, so that he can exercise adequate control over both areas.
This site undertakes in the application of the current legislation on the protection of “by default”, withholding only personal data to the extent necessary and sufficient for the purposes envisaged and for the period strictly necessary for these purposes, and “by design ”, Designing the privacy function and preventing any problems in the design field.
1 – Legal basis of the treatment
This site processes personal data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site, users and visitors explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in the manner and for the purposes described below.
Starting from May 25, 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will treat some of the data also based on the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of the interests, rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject, taking into account of the reasonable expectations of the same based on the relationship with the data controller (Recital 47 of the European General Regulation).
2 – Data collected and purpose
Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored.
The data is recorded automatically and may also include digital identification data (IP address) that could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are deleted periodically over a period of 12 months.
- This section contains information relating to the management methods of Consorzio Vini Salerno with reference to the processing of user data of http://www.consorziovinisalerno.it
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with http: / /www.consorziovinisalerno.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: http://www.consorziovinisalerno.it
- The information is provided only for http: //www.consorziovinisalerno.ite not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of http://www.consorziovinisalerno.it, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
- The information may be changed due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8 of the EU regulation 2016/679, he will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian. < / li>
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: LUIGI SCORZIELLO, and for any clarification or exercise of your rights, you can contact him at the following email address: president @ consorziovinisalerno.it
2 – Data processing manager
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- According to article 28 of the EU regulation n. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data holder, the person responsible for processing the data on the site http://www.consorziovinisalerno.it is LUIGI Scorziello
3 – Data processing location
- The data processing generated by the use of http://www.consorziovinisalerno.it takes place at Via Wenner n. 62 84100 Salerno
- In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the controller or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relative site.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the transferring server. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies used by the site:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which is then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of his or her internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the secure and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies that are inserted into the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or through the bloggers or similar statistics service are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the site. number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid the login to every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC. until expiration or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
- In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
- Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information on user behavior on http://www.consorziovinisalerno.it. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to offer advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are advised to read the privacy information and the instructions to manage or disable the cookies published on the relative web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
- These are profiling cookies used to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user while browsing the web.
- When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
Cookies allow us to verify the correct functioning of the site and to improve its functionality or to simplify navigation by automating the procedures (eg Login, site language) and to analyze the use of the site by visitors.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
The cookies of this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies, which make it possible to distinguish between connected users and prevent a service from being delivered to the wrong user and therefore are a consequence of an express user request, and are also used for security of the site and of the users themselves. Without these cookies, the site or parts of it may not work properly. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain, and consent is not required for them.
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the correct use of the site and on user behavior for statistical analysis purposes, to improve the site and simplify its use.
This type of cookie collects information anonymously about user activity on the site and how they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Generally the tracking of the users does not involve identifying the same, unless the User is already registered with the service and is not even already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party at time of registration to the relevant service (eg Facebook).
– Google Analytics: web analysis tool used to allow us to examine the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked down and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined by Google with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category. Data collected: browser identifier, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP. Place of data processing: USA. The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users, and is not crossed with other information relating to the same person. They are treated in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). According to a specific agreement, Google Inc. is prohibited from crossing such data with that obtained from other services. For more information on cookies sent through Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy. html . The user can disable Google Analytics by installing an additional component provided by Google Inc on his browser: https://tools.google.com/ dlpage / gaoptout
Disabling paypal cookies can make it impossible to process payments and therefore to provide services. (currently not active on this site)
6.2 – Refusal or revocation of consent to cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e 20disattivare%% 20i% 20cookie
IE: http://windows.microsoft.com/it- com / internet-explorer / delete-manage-cookies # i = i-11
DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are used for your convenience so you don’t have to enter your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you log in, different cookies will be set to save your login information and screen viewing options. Login cookies last two days while cookies for screen options last a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your access will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
If you modify or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the article just modified. Expires after 1 day.
Content embedded from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). The contents incorporated by other websites behave in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing mode
- Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts of damage to the site itself or of causing damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituents of a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and the tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the aforementioned purposes and for the following purposes: marketing and sending newsletters
- Data storage will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 5.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Summary information specifications will be progressively reported or displayed on the website pages dedicated to particular services on request.
4 – Support in the configuration of your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
- For more information and support you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugin
- The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
Google+: http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
- The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The site http://www.consorziovinisalerno.it/ therefore intends to inform the user about its existence:
– the right of the interested party to request the owner access to personal data (Article 15 EU Regulation), their update (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment concerning it (art. 18 EU Regulation) or oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking and transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. c) D.lgs. 196/2003);
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical convictions or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the treatment in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see the articles 15 and ss. of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
- This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Il trattamento viene effettuato mediante strumenti informatici e/o telematici, con modalità organizzative e con logiche strettamente correlate alle finalità indicate.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Quali dati personali raccogliamo e perché li raccogliamo
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form in addition to the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent string to facilitate spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded position data (EXIF GPS). Website visitors can download and extract any location data from the images on the website. (currently not active on this site)
VII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific user notifications.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 25/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.